Water Level Gauge
Cast Steel Sleeve Packed Water Level Gauges
|Usage/Application||Control Water Level|
|Color||Red And Silver|
Available with us is an extensive range of Cast Steel Sleeve Packed Water Level Gauges, which is fabricated using premium quality raw material. Conforming to the defined parameters of the industry, these offered gauges are being acknowledged for their longer service life, sturdiness, dimensional accuracy and resistance against corrosion. We have made the offered gauges available in multifarious sizes and specifications so as to meet divergent demands of the clients. Along with this, our clients can avail the best customized range made as per their detailed specifications from us.
- With automatic shut off device in water arm
- Upper & lower arms: Cast steel as per ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB
- Product type: Right or left hand type
- Drain valve: Cast steel as per IBR 73 to 80
- Sleeve: Moulded graphite
- Hydraulic test pressure: Body 49.3 kg/cm2 , Seat 32.8 kg/cm2
- Working temperature: Max. 40000C
- End details: Flanged ends as per BS 10 Table “J” flat face.
- Item Code: PV-206